Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I've been busy!

Well, the observent among you have no doubt noticed our new look! I worked on this yesterday, and I am so happy with the end result! I may tweak a few things still, but I reckon it's good for now. And some of it is thanks to Leni and Rose, a fantastic blog I discovered, where she has good tips and tricks for blogging. So if you want any help to do something similar with your blog, she is the one to go to! I'm also happy to help anyone as well. Now that I know what I am doing! I have done some HTML coding before, but never ventured to do it with my blog. I also love making graphics and headers too, so please feel free to ask if you want something done.

Well, I must say, I am in a bit of a hurry this morning. I have my church ladies morning to go to in....well, *checks watch* ten minutes! Woops... time has slipped away.

But just two quick things I want to mention first!

Patricia from Germany made some fantastically cute cushions using the applique pattern from my '4 Cheeky ponies' tutorial. She did them awhile ago, but I only just found them now! Don't they look great? All of Patricias blog is in German, but luckily for me - my mum speaks German!

Also, as per my previous post, I have been working on my "Sew along," a free Block of the month I'm going to release. And I am so excited about it! As well as 'prettying' up my blog, I worked on the BOM yesterday too. The first block will be released very shortly (hopefully this afternoon,) but here is a sneak peek so far.

Any guesses as to what it is?! I hope you will like it just as much as I do!


6 comments:

Pip said...

I like the new look, the header is simply lovely. I will have a look at Leni and Rose sometime, I need to do a few things with my blog. My guess for your sew along Bom is that it is something equine.
take care
Pip

Kris said...

Wow! Your new blog look is very pretty! Very clever Sam!

Béa said...

I love pink, your new blog look is very pretty

Unknown said...

I love the new look. And the beautiful flower in your new header...

Unknown said...

Great new look , love it .

Erika said...

Sam, I love the look of your blog!