Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tissues, anyone?

Please excuse me whilst I bawl my eyes out. My mum and I have just finished watching the movie, "A walk to remember," and whilst it was a beautiful love story and a funny movie, it was also terribly sad! I don't do sad movies very well. I sobbed for hours after watching "The Notebook," and even shed some tears at the end of "Ladder 49!"

Oh well, at least these little beauties will bring a smile to my face.

I keep buying more fat quarters of the Minny Muu range. I seriously can't resist their cute little prints and bright colours. What am I going to do with them? No idea. Just had to have them.


Oh! I also had a most wonderful suprise yesterday when Leah from Minimonty introduced herself to me at work! Here I was showing her a quilt kit with no idea it was her, till she said something. It was lovely to meet you Leah, and your mum, and two gorgeous kiddies! I hope you have fun playing with your fabrics and goodies!

Make sure you head on over to Don't look Now and enter her fabulous giveaway! She's giving away a quilt! Yes, you heard right - a QUILT!

Right. Well, I'm off to find another tissue. Or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME TOO! That's one of my favourite movies... I even have the piano music to the love song she sings in the play.... LOVE IT! And I cry EVERY time. I've got the movie here... and watch it every couple of months!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Sad movies make me cry too!!! Love the cute little prints--I like to collect fabric sometimes and have no idea what I am going to use it for--as for the thread running out on the other post--been there done that--and it's alittle maddening!!!! hugs, just, Di

Mistea said...

Gotta love that fabric, there will be a project that is perfect for them. Hope you're seeing straight again after the tears..

Leah said...

I brought the pink fabric and I was going to grab the strawberrys, but i think I had enough to keep me busy. Was great to put a person to a blog. Thanks for all your help too, great meeting you.