Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I spy...

...with my little eye...
...a box of creating goodies!


I love playing games, especially 'I spy' on a long drive. So, who want's to play a game, with a slight twist? Come on, let's have some fun!

In my box of creating goodies there are two items that I spy. Your job? To guess those two items.

So, I spy with my little eye....
1) something beginning with P.... and
2) something beginning with R....

(Click on the photo, or here, for a larger version.)

Now, you are only allowed to guess one item for each letter, and to play the game, simply leave a comment with your two guesses of what "I spy" in the box.

And how about a prize for the winner? Well, let's see...*rumages through the sewing room...*
How about this Nancy Halverson fat quarter.

And to contine our strange "Christmas in August" theme, some chrissy fabric roll ups, and a candy cane!

Yes, slightly strange, I know. But hey, it's all fun and games! I'll probably end up adding another fat quarter or something by the end of it.

So, whoever correctly guesses the two items, wins the prize. If more than one person guesses correctly, I'll put their names into a hat, and draw a winner. I'll announce the winner next week, say, the 12th of August.

How's that sound? So, come on - let's have some fun!

And, just an aside note, to my two lovely friends at work, Jenny and Kaye, I hope this post is to your satisfaction! *insert joking sarcasm here.* And to any locals, go visit the Patchwork with Gail B shop, and ask Jenny or Kaye for help for all your difficult (very difficult) sewing questions. They are only too happy to help you! *insert big cheeky grin here.*

25 comments:

Anna said...

I spy with my little eye... pins and ribbons?
- Anna, sy.lugnagatan.net

Mistea said...

I spy - ricrac and pins. Love that Nancy Halverson fabric, I had some once that I used every last peice of in a variety of projects. Thanks for letting me play.

miss~nance said...

I spy with my little eye PEGs & RIBBONs

Gail

Margarita said...

My guess in pins and rickrack.

Anne D said...

I spy pins and ricrac!!!!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I spy with my little eye- knitting needles and scissors. :-)
Sandangels 1945@hotmail.com

Erika said...

without looking at the others answers here is my try, p for pins and r for ribbon?
this is fun! I hope you are feeling better. How is your back?
Cheers from USA Erika

Terry said...

For P...pins
For R...ribbon
I also saw a pom pom but I'm not sure if that's what you would call it or not. I think I also see a paintbrush in there. Is there more than one right answer?? LOL

Dolores said...

Pins and ric rac.

Ruth B said...

paintbrush and ric-rac?

Loralynn said...

Okay, I can see 2 answers for each, but I will go with pins and ric-rack. I also saw pom-poms and ribbon but I'll go with my first two! ;o)

Rita said...

hello! just to be different, i see a very large Red button and a spool of Purple thread. thanks for making me think (too hard) for the past 40 minutes. rita

Quiltin' Sandy said...

P for peg
R for ribbon

silly me didn't read your blog properly before I left the previous message :-(

Vicki ♥ said...

HI Sam what a fun game. I see for P - pompom
R - ricrac

When I ever played this game as a kid we were never allowed to have colours as the preferred item so I wont be selecting purple or pink or red etc. :)

Sarah or Semmy said...

I spy a peg (what we call clothes pin in the US) and ricrac. Sarahe4e

julie said...

I spy a pin cushion and ric rac.
You are so clever making us do this.

sandra said...

I see peg and ric rac.

Di said...

R is for ribbon and P is for pom pom. Good idea for brain training.

Laila said...

Hi. I see Peg and Ric rac...

Bev C said...

My little eye sees some pins and ribbons. Have a great weekend.

SharonZ said...

I spy....
P for paintbrush
R for rickrack

This is fun!

Kimba4 said...

I spy a red button and a pink button

wolfmom2ac said...

P is for Paint brush
R is for Rick Rack!

Anita said...

P is for Pearl
R is for Rick Rack
greetings, Anita

Lois said...

I spy with my little eye something begining with P-Pom pom and R- Ric Rac.
Hope hope hope i win, this is fun
Lois