Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

To all the wonderful mothers...

Happy Mothers Day!



I hope all the mothers had a lovely and fantastic day yesterday!

Whilst I am not a mother yet, I do hope to be one in the future. It is such a wonderful gift to be a mother, and I firmly believe that mothers can shape the future of the world, by how they raise their children. They are the next generation of world leaders and changers, workers, helpers, pastors, doctors and parents themselves.

Be proud of the the amazing and high calling you have as a mother, and I pray that you and your family will be richly blessed.

Block 2 for my Stringybark Farm Block of the Month will be released very shortly, hopefully today. Below is a sneak peek... what do you think it is??


3 comments:

Leah said...

Cock-a-doodle-doo...

Béa said...

A rooster in the sun ?

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Sam,
Stringybark looks great! and I suddenly realised that the paper bag swap needs to be posted off very soon, haven't Eric and Beatrice done well!