Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Piggy in the Middle

Nothing of great interest to report lately. I haven't been doing much sewing (have been in an awful rut this last week, and have dug myself into a hole. Am only just deciding that I might want to come out of that hole today...)

However I went to spotlight last week, and treated myself to some fabric. I swear I went to spotlight for something else entirely, and I ended up coming out with alot of other things.


But I couldn't resist this utterly cute piggy fabric. It was marked at $9 a metre, and when I got to the counter, it was down to $5 a metre. So that brightened my somewhat dim day and I ended up getting more of it than I intended. What to do with it? No idea. I think I'll just hold onto it for a little while till some inspiration bursts forth.

Whilst at the church ladies group this morning, I took along a little project to work on. Its an australian stitchery thing I have designed. It's a very simple, rustic sort of thing, with different aussie scenes, called Wombat Station. This is the first one, that is nearly finished.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Love your stitchery! Hope you are out of your rut to stay!

princess pudge said...

i hope you're feeling better today my dear, i love your stitchery and i can't wait to see more of it!! i also love the piggies and would have indulged at $5/mtr also ;)

can't wait to try the jelly slice :D