Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A dash of Navy, with a slice of Lime




I quite adore this quilt. I really do.
It's a colour scheme I'd never have normally picked, but I'm so glad I did. There is something so fresh, and so clean about Navy and Lime, with a lot of white.
Almost makes me want to change the colour scheme for our nursery. Almost. 




This little quilt is perfect for a cot, and has been made using half square triangles just placed about randomly. I do quite like the random, messy, craziness of it all. 'Tis fun!
It's currently up for sale in my Etsy Shop. Hopefully it will go to a great home.



Thank you for helping me to celebrate the release of my first pattern, and for entering my little giveaway. For those interested, the winner is Michell! Congratulations Michell! I hope you enjoy your prize.

Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

sharine said...

Very cute quilt:)

Susan said...

I love those colours together. Congratulations to Michell

Pam Fields said...

Wow! The lime really pops against the navy and I LOVE it. Beautiful job. Inspires me to get busy.