Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A button or two...

There was much excitement at our house on Friday morning. 
Our first parcel arrived in the post, and it was the best kind of parcel a button loving girl could recieve.


Inside were all the fixings to make fabric covered buttons!
The dishes, vacuuming and ironing were quickly put aside and forgotten. 


And it wasn't long before the sweetest little red and white polka dot button appeared. 


He was soon joined by a matching friend. 


Who were also soon joined by even more friends. 


I'm hooked. 
*sigh*

7 comments:

RobynLouise said...

Hi Sam, I've recently visited this blog http://www.sadalewis.com/2011/06/fabric-button-earrings-tutorial.html,
thanks to the Sew Mama Sew Handmade Holidays month, where fabric buttons are made into earrings with some fittings and hot glue. It's sooo obvious that this is another great way to utilise your favourite buttons but that is obviously why we don't think of it!
The designs on your neat buttons would be ideal for earrings :D. I'll be making some sets for Christmas presents for rellies and friends.
Cheers,
Robyn

Share Knowledges said...

Those are such a creative work you shared here, With the use of its you can make more attractive card and fabric work also. I have it in all dark and light colors.
radio controlled helicopters

equesteph said...

Aww cute little buttons!! :D

Clair said...

Oo, oo, ooo..I love those buttons! Blow the ironing, make more buttons.

Unknown said...

The are GORGEOUS! I must say, I would have dropped everything too as my obsession with buttons runs deep, especially vintage or vintage inspired ones. Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Buttons are look so different and wonderful.I really impress by this blog.It really informative me.

code promo

Unknown said...

Wow you are create very nice button. Its really very nice work. I love your creativity.
vide-greniers