Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catch up.

Thought I would share what's been keeping me a bit busy the past month or so. Well, actually, I can't really show it to you. Infact, this is all I can, and will show you.


You'll just have to trust me on this, and wait for August.
But, I can show you a bit of the back. I used a Signature varigated thread to stipple quilt this quilt, and I love it. Am so happy with how it turned out.


I've also been doing a bit of spending of late. We had a new range of fabric come in at work, Boutique by Chez Moi for Moda. Devine fabrics. Just devine. So I snapped up a few fat quarters, though I could easily have bought a Layer Cake. I may still do.

I've also been doing some random purchases of things that have caught my eye.



What am I going to do with it all? No idea yet. Just had to have it.

And by the way, how adorably cute are these turtles?!!


We had an end of year break up party for work a few weeks back. We went bowling, and I am most pleased to report that I came 3rd out of the staff! And I won a prize!
Don't you just love that the prize for a patchwork shop break up party is fabric?!!
This is the 'Animal Alphabet' range by Moda. And it's so cute!

So, I am going to be making a playmat for my new neice/nephew in June. Can't wait to be an aunty!

No comments: