Here is a snapshot of our life lately. It's been busy. But hey, having a baby is busy work!
Jonathan is nearly 8 months old now, and he sits all by himself. He is starting to commando crawl forwards, (and backwards!) and has such a cheeky personality.
- Our owl bunting strings were recently featured in the Herald Sun Newspaper 'Home' Magazine
- We've been kept busy selling Moda fabric online, through our ebay shop, and also Facebook.
- Jonathan has taken well to his solid food, and particularly enjoys pumpkin, sweet potato, yoghurt, blueberries and banana. Not all at the same time, of course!
- We are greatly enjoying decorating and renovating our home. I've just styled my new office area, with an inspiration board, a custom made clock, a gorgeous wooden desk, and other bits and pieces.
- I've been overloaded with orders for custom quilts, owl buntings and nursery accessories. So much so, that I'm going to take a break for custom quilt orders - just for a few months.
- And mostly, we've been enjoying days together as a family. We love outings!